Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday!


     Hello Everyone!
           

                 This weeks Top 5 Wednesday topic is : Top 5 Favorite Fandoms. I have been a fangirl of one thing or another pretty much my whole life so this topic is pretty easy for me. 

                    5. Nerdfighters: I have been a Nerdfighter since late 2008. The vlog brothers are amazing people who do amazing things and I love watching their videos every week. John Green's books are amazing and Hank is so smart and funny. If you don't watch their videos you should.
                      4. Buffy The Vampire Slayer: I fell in love with this show my freshman year of high school when it was in season five and have not looked back since. I love vampires and all things supernatural, plus the characters on this show are amazing. I'm not caught up on the comics but I'm hoping to do that this year.
                      3.K-Pop: Kpop is awesome. My friend told me to google Super Junior one day and that was it, I was done. Most of the music on my ipod is K-pop now and I regret nothing. Some of my favorite groups are Super Junior, BTS, Big Bang, SNSD, and 2NE1. Check them out!
                      2. NSYNC: I have loved them since I was 11 and I will never stop. I have a trapper keeper [ I know I just dated myself} full of crap I collected over the years, all the albums, tons of vhs tapes with them recorded on various TV shows, a blanket and pillow case set...... I could go on. KTFB,
                      1. Harry Potter: I can not put into words how much these books mean to me. Hogwarts is my home. If you haven't read them yet, I don't know what your doing with your life. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment