Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bout of Books 15!!!


Hello Everybody!

Bout of Books


                    It's time for the first read-a-thon of the year! Bout of Books 15 is starting up very soon and I am officially announcing my participation. If you have never heard of Bout of Books here is a quick description


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

       I really like this one because as far as read-a-thons go, this one is fairly low stress. Your one goal is to read as much as you can in the time allowed. There are challenges but they are totally optional. Its a great way to get a head start on that Goodreads Challenge early in the year. My TBR for this read-a-thon is simply to just get as many books off of my currently reading shelf on Goodreads as I can. Some of them have been sitting there for a while and I'm sick of looking at them. Plus I want to start the new year off with new books. Click the link to the Bout of Books Blog and join in on the fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment